- Health screenings will be conducted upon scheduling the appointment and when you arrive
- Please come to the appointment alone (if possible) wearing a mask
- Required to wash and/or sanitize hands when you arrive and before you leave
- New clients will be sent the Health History Form via e-mail to complete prior to arriving – please print a copy and bring to your appointment.
- Will wear a medical mask and/or eye protection whenever within 2 metres of you and during treatment
- Will wash her hands with soap and water thoroughly and regularly, including before and after treatment.
What cleaning and disinfecting protocols are in place?
- Items used during treatment will be cleaned and disinfected after each client
- Linens and blankets will be changed and laundered after each client and the face cradle will be thoroughly disinfected
- Items that cannot be cleaned and disinfected or changed between clients will be removed from the treatment area
What can you do to help?
- Stay home if you have COVID-19 symptoms or are unfeeling well
- Try not to touch your face
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer